Basketball is a great international game bringing diversity and inclusion across the Globe. Grace basketball is a individually designed program by 2000 Olympian and NBL Wildcat Legend & Hall of Fame basketballer Ricky Grace.
The program is a culmination of Ricky’s:
- 30 years of basketball experience at every level of playing and coaching in Austalia and the U.S.
- Masters Degree in Educational Leadership and over 25 years of working in schools
- 25 Years as an outstanding leader of teams and mentor of youth
- 16 years as a professional athlete
Grace Basketball showcases leading skills coaches, outstanding and progressive programs and a knowledge of the game that is second to none! All Grace Basketball programs are conducted in an environment that prioritises player enjoyment along with skill development
Two Fold Objective
- To create recreational opportunities for children to learn and play a sport while gaining the essential skills, fitness, technical and mental approach along with the satisfaction of participating in a productive and wholesome activity.
- To support the basketballer with goals to become better in their Domestic or WABL competition or to be an eventual participant into the American high school, college system, or pro.